Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ok, Don't laugh too hard! Halloween is a big deal at my work. There are always some amazing costumes. This year, Susan my co-worker, had a great idea so we decided to collaborate on our costumes. Yes, this is really me. I am the Travelocity Roaming Gnome! I am in Paris and Susan is in Hawaii. Thanks to the help of some talented sewing, padding, accessories and a great idea, I became the Gnome!!!
Susan and I in Hawaii!
Amanda brought in baby Ethan! Cutest little Cow! Here is Christy, James, and Amanda. They had some great costumes.
Here are the boys! Mandy and Amanda brought in their boys on Halloween. (From left to right) Brice, Ethan, and Gavin. Aren't they adorable. I can't get enough of them. Ethan is only about two weeks older than the twins. Click on the image to make it larger. They are making some funny faces.

No comments: