Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's been way too long........

I know, I know.......... it has been way too long since I have posted anything to our blog and I am way overdue. We have been up to so much and have taken lots of pictures, and yet I can't quit remember all the things we have done. Fall has been busy with First Grade, pumpkin patches, Halloween, parties, visits from family and friends, and remembering to take off our pajamas before we put our clothes on for school instead of wearing both all day and neither our mom or dad discovering such a thing until it is bed time and then thinking to ourselves, well at least I already have my pajamas on so I guess I am already ready for bed............hmmmmmm! Well, needless to say we have been up to a lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing that has kept us busy. I will be posting soon, but in the meantime you will have to enjoy these cute pics of Monkey and his obsession (and we all know he does not get this from me, wink) with Ben & Jerry's! So yummy. See you soon in posts to come. ~ Linz

Oh, and for those of you wondering........NO........I did not let him eat the whole thing! 6 bites!

No comments: