Monday, November 17, 2008

Twilight Book Series

I am so excited about this book. If you haven't already heard about the Twilight series, I encourage you to check it out. I couldn't put the book down. I usually am not really into Vampire stories, but this is one of the best love stories I have read. It's the love story between a vampire and a human and it's such an intense relatioship that you forget it's just a book. Bella is an ordinary girl and Edward is a Vampire. There are 4 books in the series. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. I have just started the second book, New Moon. You have probably seen the trailer for Twilight the movie that is out on Friday, 11/21/08. The movie looks just as good as the book, but I would encourage reading the book first. It is a pretty quick read. Anyway, I wanted to share my excitement about this book series. If you happen to read it or have already read it, let me know what you think. Linz

No comments: