Friday, July 11, 2008

Liam

I thought the best way to start our blog would be with a cute picture of Liam! Look at that crazy hair! That's pretty normal. Just like his dad.
He has never really shown a lot of interest in coloring or art projects. Just recently coloring and creating pictures is all he wants to do. He has always had a great imagination so it is no surprise that his artwork is very creative. I thought I would catch him in action. Of course he opted to pose for the picture and gave his best cheese! I can't blame him, it's a pretty great smile.

2 comments:

Katy Lockard said...

Very cool, Lou! That's a neat idea, was it hard to do? Those are all great pictures. You are such a cute family. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I miss you all so much. Looks like you are having a great summer!!!